Thursday, April 30, 2015

Why I like Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon (guest blogger)

[We recently returned from a family trip to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon.  In lieu of writing about the trip myself, I thought I'd post some pics and ask a guest blogger to do the honors.  Enjoy!]


1. The Palms Hotel has a great view of Las Vegas.



2. I love the water show at the Bellagio.

3. The Eiffel Tower is very cool. 


4. Grand Canyon’s view is awesome.




5. I got a junior ranger badge.


6. I was lucky enough to have a very close hotel from The Grand Canyon.

7. The Astronomy was awesome but cold.

8. Climbing on the rocks was very fun.


9. Food from Palms was very good. [Parent comment -- NOT TRUE!!!]

10. The show of Atlantis was scary.


11. The english muffin taste was very good.

12. The Wicked Spoon has very good food. [Parent comment -- ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!!!]

13. We got coupons on the airplane to Las Vegas.

14. There are lots of wildlife at the Grand Canyon. [Parent comment -- lots of mule dung]


15. Playing the Company game was very fun.

16. All the activities were fun. [Parent comment -- like that trip to the Hoover Dam!]


17. The car picture was very cool.

18. The Paris and Rome theme looked real.


19. The Status Sphere very tall and fun.

20. Luxors light shoots into the sky and it looks very cool.  [But creates lots of light pollution!]

No comments: